Description Rio Don Diego
If you want to see howler monkeys, a variety of birds, butterflies, reptiles, exotic gardens and abundant nature you must do the Rio Don Diego Tour. This unique destination gives you the opportunity to enjoy intense natural green landscapes of a breathtaking beauty. You will find unspoiled beaches and forests that harbor high biodiversity.
On a clear day, you can see the snowy peaks of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta. This pure experience allows an intimate relationship with nature.
If you want to spend one or more days in this wonderful place, just tell us your wishes. It is our job is to make them a reality! If necessary we have have excellent alternatives for you as well.
Itinerary Rio Don Diego
- This adventure will begin at 8 and will end at around 3 pm
- It starts with a walk of 20 minutes through an ecological path, reaching a place for indigenous tradition, where his relics and works of architecture are preserved.
- If you’re really adventurous you can walk to the junction of the river Don Diego Dieguito where you can start the adventure of traveling by float down the river or kayak to a beautiful virgin beach.
- During the trip you will see howler monkeys, variety of birds, butterflies and an unparalleled variety of endemic exotic flowers of the region.
- Kayaks or tubes (depends on what you want)
- Tickets to the entrance of the museum
- Local guide
- Insurance for 24 hours
- Typical lunch